[Caevlist] Solar/Battery related jobs

Rob Nicol rob.nicol at sunwizepower.com
Wed Apr 5 15:59:26 PDT 2023

I have several openings within the engineering team at SunWize Power and Battery.    We design and build off-grid solar power systems for commercial, industrial, education, and government applications.  We have built over 20,000 systems operating on all 7 continents (yes, including Antarctica).   www.sunwize.com<http://www.sunwize.com/>

Experience with batteries and power conversion is highly relevant so I thought I'd let the evlist know about this.

Full time positions:

  1.  Applications Engineer.   The people in this role work with our customer, our salespeople, and operations teams to turn customer requirements for power, energy, and environment into preliminary designs and quotations. Once a sale is made, they transfer that pre-sales knowledge to the production engineering team where final design is performed.  They also provide customer support for off-grid solar and hybrid power systems.
  2.  Product Design Engineer.  Develops standard solar mounts, enclosures, and other components needed for complete solar power systems.  We also have OEM/ODM products that are sourced and tested in both lab and real world conditions.  We have a growing portfolio of innovative products.

For these two engineering positions, we're open to a person with an engineering or science degree, engineering technician degree, associate degree in technology, or to a person without a degree that has curiosity, technical capabilities, related interests, and several years related experience.  We will train on many of the specifics related to off-grid solar/hybrid system design.

  1.  CAD Designer.  Develops detailed electrical and mechanical drawings for control panels and systems.  AutoCAD experience and 2D drawing highly desired.

We also have a part time internship for an engineering student interested in product design.

Anyone who would like to be considered can contact me via the email below.  Please share this with anyone you know that might be interested.

Thanks,

Rob
[cid:image001.png at 01D967CA.7C295AC0]

Rob Nicol | VP of Engineering
Phone: (541) 990-8967 | Company Phone: (866) 827-6527
Email: rob.nicol at sunwizepower.com<mailto:rob.nicol at sunwizepower.com>
Website: www.sunwize.com<http://www.sunwize.com/>
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D967CA.7C295AC0]
SunWize Power & Battery,
Oregon - 30893 Ehlen Dr. SW, Albany, OR, 97321<https://www.google.com/maps/place/30893+Ehlen+Dr+SW,+Albany,+OR+97321/@44.568353,-123.1561677,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x54c06a70e8287a93:0x56a01f88e4d6ed45!8m2!3d44.568353!4d-123.153979>
Ohio - 6472 Mt. Everett Road, Hubbard, OH 44425<https://www.google.com/maps/place/6472+Mt+Everett+Rd,+Hubbard,+OH+44425/@41.17055,-80.586569,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x8833e903de958bb1:0x5920e8c8b295b962!8m2!3d41.17055!4d-80.584375>
 [facebook icon] <https://www.facebook.com/sunwizepower>   [twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/SunWize>   [youtube icon] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6OUhaSJ8GpIsXxVNocf-sQ>   [linkedin icon] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/sunwize-power-&-battery>   [instagram icon] <https://www.instagram.com/sunwize_power/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.