[Caevlist] F150 lightning

Shawn Tucker shawntucker541 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 12:55:09 PDT 2022

Sadly we didn't get our new truck until last Thursday, just a little late
for the meetup. I know most everyone is there for DIY, but wanted to share
what the F150 Lightning has. I'll plan on being there with it next month so
everyone can check it out.

In the meantime, if you're looking to see what the truck has, here's a
review of the Lightning. Transport Evolved is also a local PNW youtube
channel that reviews EVs and talks about electrified transport.

https://youtu.be/zaq7RN9d3RM

It might be a good thing to connect with the channel to show off some
people's projects as well.