[Caevlist] EV meet up Oct 5, 7PM at SHIFT EV

Kirk Swaney - SHIFT Electric Vehicles LLC kirk at SHIFTev.com
Wed Oct 5 09:52:46 PDT 2022

Hello,

       Theres a meeting tonight!  Sorry for the short notice on this confirmation.This is a non-business social gathering, for sharing knowledge and fun. Anyone is welcome to bring a car, projects, or parts to share. Some parking and level 2 charging is available inside.

        Location:
             SHIFT Electric Vehicles

              127 Second Ave. SE

              Albany, OR 97321

        Hangouts are usually on the first Wednesday of the month at 7 PM. The day, time and location will occasionally change depending on who's hosting. They're often confirmed and communicated with only a few days' notice. We communicate all meeting details through this mailing list, a posting on our shop door, and sometimes Facebook, or other ways. Feel free to forward this invitation to others interested.

        Add or remove yourself to the mail list: https://www.tinyurl.com/Local-EV-Enthusiasts

        Kirk Swaney