[Caevlist] promoting EV charging stations in Corvallis area

Paul Wallace ianaudio at peak.org
Tue Jan 25 11:39:22 PST 2022

Rob, in what way 'promoting'? I see many charging stations in the Corvallis area on Plugshare. Some are free, some have a membership system for payment or through Plugshare. All are L2 and 7.2kw or less as far as I can tell. I've noticed that most of the local public school remodels are including a double headed L2 EVSE.

Are you more interested in some DCFC in the area? EVCS has rebuilt the WCEH chargers in McMinnville and Monmouth to dual standard. The EVCS rates per kwh are high compared to Electrify America for DCFC.

regards,
Paul Wallace