[Caevlist] promoting EV charging stations in Corvallis area

the 3D modeler model at exchangenet.net
Wed Feb 2 10:55:44 PST 2022

On Wed, 2 Feb 2022 16:22:44 +0000, Rob Upson <upsonr at outlook.com> wrote:
> I’ll ask again, since there appears to be some interest in additional
> charging stations in Corvallis: is anyone interested in an informal
> advocacy group? The knowledge base of this list seems substantial and
> capable of making recommendations to the city decision-makers.

 The ward person for south town, said she'd bring it up at city consel
meetings. I also email  to city manager.
I went to the libary n found out theres several holes drilled in the
cement wall with pipe for the power to go thru to the parking lot.
 I heard  public coment l meetings are now thru zoom. and you get 3
minutes to talk / show slides . I some one want to take that on .
I can take pictures of parking lot n baement wall with barker panel .
also in the GT today letters to the editors theres a Sean Getting
comenting about station.