[Caevlist] 8/3 Wednesday 6PM EV Club BBQ in Corvallis.

Otmar Lists Account forum at evcl.com
Mon Aug 1 11:12:10 PDT 2022

Time to celebrate summer!

This months EV Club Gathering will be at my shop in Corvallis Wednesday and we’ll have a BBQ.

I’ll send more details Tuesday.
-Otmar
These gatherings are usually on the first Wednesday of each month at 7 PM. The day, time and location will occasionally change depending on who's hosting. Gatherings are often confirmed and communicated with only a few days notice. We communicate all meeting details through a mail list and Facebook.

You can add yourself to the mail list here:
https://www.tinyurl.com/Local-EV-Enthusiasts <https://www.tinyurl.com/Local-EV-Enthusiasts>

Otmar Ebenhoech
Cafe Electric llc
2255 SE Crystal Lake Dr