[Caevlist] No Teslas for EV Show?

L.C. Larry Weymouth lcweymouth at peak.org
Fri Apr 29 15:25:56 PDT 2022

That would be hard to believe with so many Teslas in town, but so far, only one Tesla owner has registered for the EV Rally and Show tomorrow. I'm hoping more will show who didn't bother to pre-register. I've heard the one Tesla owner almost didn't register because he thought there would be so many there! We'll see!

In spite of that, pre-registrations so far include a nice, if incomplete, representation of brands: Kia Niro, Hyundai Kona , Volvo XC40, Nissan Leaf, Chevy Bolt, Arcimoto SRK, and Tesla 3. Would be great if a VW iD3, BMW i4, and Ford Mustang came, too, among others. Hoping for some plug-in hybrids, too. I know I windshield flyered some of those in town.

If you have any contacts, please help out getting a nice variety to the afternoon show.

And I do hope you'll consider the Rally's Caravan and Scavenger Hunt in the morning! Trophies for winners! Rally! Rally! Rally!

Pre-register at [ https://driveelectricearthday.org/event-manage?eventid=3266 | https://driveelectricearthday.org/event-manage?eventid=3266 ]

Thanks.
Larry