[Caevlist] Low RR tires and a 16s charger

A V. alex.van.br at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 11:40:12 PDT 2021

Hello CAEV list,

I am once again asking for advice on choosing low rolling resistance tires.
Two years ago I bought a pair of Bridgestone Ecopia 422 Plus tires
because they were (as far as I could tell) the best low RR tires that could
reasonably be had. Now I need another pair of tires and when I take a look
online at choices I see that there is a significantly wider selection now
then there was previously. Has anyone had a good (or bad) experience with a
particular brand and model of low rolling resistance tire that are on the
market today?

Also, I recently purchased a 1975 Citicar EV and I am installing some
calb lithium batteries to replace the old and dead lead acid cells. The
charger that came with the car is not really up to the task of charging
lithium, so I am looking for a 16s LiFePo4 charger (or a charger that ends
at a similar voltage) to replace it with. If anyone has an old charger
lying around I'd like to buy it.

-Alex