[Caevlist] I just received an updated terms of service from EVGO....

Paul Wallace ianaudio at peak.org
Sun Feb 21 19:02:33 PST 2021

Glenn,
I think, and this is just my take, if you are using something that at least follows ALL of the specifications for a charging protocol, then you probably have no issue.  You might need to get your setup tested at some facility, which would have a cost involved.
The Netherlands converters are up against a very aggressive EMC test certification which is making conversions very difficult.  Testing a vehicle for these standards in mutliple thousands of Euros.
It is more about how your vehicle responds to error conditions than to how it works if everything is working as designed.

Paul