[Caevlist] I just received an updated terms of service from EVGO....

Glenn Burket gburket at peak.org
Sat Feb 20 12:06:05 PST 2021

Did they go into detail about how they would go about enforcing such a prohibition? Big Brother cameras at charging stations? Registering our EVs?

First registering our EVs, then our guns? This is great fodder for a Q anon conspiracy.

Seriously Paul, we had to know problems like this, vehicle registration, and obtaining insurance had to eventually come up in the US with home built or modified EVs. In some countries or areas(parts of the EU come to mind)it is virtually impossible to register this type of vehicle for on road use.

There must be some reasonable, commonsense approach to this problem. Something that continues to allow conscientious and innovative people to keep pushing out the boundaries of the technology for on road EVs. Any Ideas?

Glenn