[Caevlist] ChargePoint test needed at Garfield School

Tom Roy ttr479 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 15:30:57 PST 2021

BlankThis request came from a neighbor yesterday:
"Do you have an all electric car? The contractor doing the Garfield Elementary school renovation has asked me if anyone has an electric vehicle. The school has a charging station that they want to test. We have it set up on the ChargePoint system so they would need to have the app installed or a ChargePoint card, but the charging is free.

Stewart Wershow wershos at peak.org

We can't help, but maybe a chance for someone to help get a new public charger working and a little free charge included...

Tom and Lance Roy