[Caevlist] OSU Corvallis campus EV options

Kirk Bailey bailey at peak.org
Thu Aug 26 14:27:32 PDT 2021

Brandon, et al

    Some of the original 2011/2012 Leafs are down 25-40% from original
battery capacity and as such might be available for a reasonable price for
40+ mile range purposes?  The late 2014 and newer ones with the updated
battery chemistry seem to have slower long term battery degradation.

    We have two Leafs and maintenance/service has been really minimal (how
many times do you *really *need to change the brake fluid? :)  Biggest
issue for us has been a passenger seat OCS failure, but a used seat from
the junkyard solved that.

Cheers,

Kirk Bailey
bailey at peak.org