[Caevlist] Have CHAdeMO or CCS?

Charles Bonville charlesbonville at comcast.net
Wed Aug 18 09:50:30 PDT 2021

How about a Bolt EV with trailer on a camping trip?Not technically per manufacturer spec, but the hitch connection between frame and bumper is super solid, such that the hitch is rated for 300 lb tongue weight and 2000 lbs trailer weight.  I am limiting myself to half that, much like on my 13 Leaf.-CharlesSent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: "L.C. Larry Weymouth" <lcweymouth at peak.org> Date: 8/17/21  11:35 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Kirk Swaney <kirk at shiftev.com> Cc: Charles Bonville <charlesbonville at comcast.net> Subject: Re: [Caevlist] Have CHAdeMO or CCS? Hi Kirk,I'm curious about the event. Tell me more. All EVs are cool! I love my Hyundai Kona (CCS). OK, I'll text you, too. --LarryFrom: "Kirk Swaney" <kirk at shiftev.com>To: "caevlist" <caevlist at caevclub.org>Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2021 1:12:45 PMSubject: [Caevlist] Have CHAdeMO or CCS?
   Hi Folks,

   Does anyone have or know of a cool car with CHAdeMO or CCS? There's an opening ceremony for a new charge location in Albany around the end of this month. If interested, please reach out to me at 541 760 3313 via text or call.

   Thanks!

   Kirk

    541.760.3313 (direct)

    SHIFTev.comS H I F T  Electric Vehicles