[Caevlist] Towing with the Y

Craig Hudson craighudson150 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 13:18:12 PDT 2021

Some great engineering in Houston at TAXA Outdoors.
https://taxaoutdoors.com/habitats/  <https://taxaoutdoors.com/habitats/>
[image: image.png]

I'm thinking of the Woolly Bear with a customized front "nose cone" and
some wheel "pants"....    😎

Here are their 3 models:
1500 pound Cricket (popup) https://youtu.be/J2aT94GdnII
1300 pound Tiger Moth (sleeps 2)  https://youtu.be/_tBh5aFzASo
1300 pound Woollybear (gear wagon) https://youtu.be/2UwiS7uU-FI

*Craig Hudson*              *Mobile     *503-798-6952
Poco Vineyards