[Caevlist] FW: Ev parts

Gary Graunke gary at whitecape.org
Sat Jul 11 19:21:08 PDT 2020

Forwarding….

From: Wm Bates [mailto:billbates at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2020 5:29 PM
To: gary at whitecape.org
Subject: Ev parts

Hi Gary,

 We've met at PIR and downtown once or twice. The reason I'm contacting you is that I have a Solectria EV that I'd like to get rid of. It's either a project (needs batteries) or a parts vehicle. I had Calb Lifehouse cells but removed them for a solar project. I tried selling it for a low price but didn't get anywhere. I'm not asking anything for the car now as I'd rather see it go to someone who wants it than getting a couple hundred for scrap. If you know of someone who'd like the car please let me know or have them contact me.

Cheers,

Bill Bates

SE Portland

billbates at gmail.com