[Caevlist] Tesla Battery Module

gburket at peak.org gburket at peak.org
Fri Jan 24 11:02:47 PST 2020

Hi Folks,

I'm working on a design for an enclosure for Tesla battery modules (S& X,for now). My intent is to design and build a low cost, lightweight enclosure that provides the same safety and isolation the Tesla safety architecture(Tesla's words) has. Does anyone know where I might find a damaged or otherwise reject module(s) that I might use to test this enclosure. It would be a shame to have to sacrifice modules in good condition for this testing.

Please let me know if you can help, Glenn, 541-929-4201, calls only