[Caevlist] lab power supplies available -- free to a good home

Gary Graunke gary at whitecape.org
Tue Aug 11 09:28:39 PDT 2020

I'm cleaning out my battery lab in my garage and need to find homes for
these lab supplies. They are free to anyone that can use them.

One can limit the voltage and limit the current as well. (They can deliver
constant current and then transition to constant voltage-ideal for charging
batteries in CC/CV modes).

2 Sorenson DCS 8V 125A power supplies (rack mount)

1 Amrel 20V 50A power supply (rack mount)

1 Sorenson DCR 20-50B power supply (rack mount)

1 Sorenson DHP power supply (don't recall the voltage and current ratings)
(rack mount)

1 Amrel 200V 5A power supply (we have charged Prius batteries that sat for a
while-too low for the car to charge). (rack mount)

1 gang of 3 15V 4A power supplies (bench supply)

1 HY 30V 20A power supply (bench supply)

1 Kikusui 18V 3A power supply (bench supply)

Oh, yes, and I have 2 6 ft racks and rack slides that also must go.

Gary  G