[Caevlist] hello

Scott Feldman sfeldma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 21:01:36 PDT 2019

Hi,

I'm new to the list, so I'll give an intro:

Live in Corvallis area.  Software Engineer (Linux kernel stuff,
mostly), but taking a break from that to work on building an EV.  My
hobby is working on old cars and trucks from the 50's.  I've built a
few trucks the ICE way; now it's time to EV one.  The donor is a 53
International Harvester pickup.  Dual AC-34 with curtis controllers.
Everything is in a huge pile of parts in my shop.

I need to order a motor adapter from CanEV.  Do they make a good
product?  Are there local alternatives to making the flywheel hub and
bell housing adapter?  Actually, I can handle making the bell housing
adapter; it's the flywheel hub I'd need help with.

Anyway, hello!