[Caevlist] Selling my vintage Doran electric motor scooter

Larry Plotkin larryrplotkin at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 6 16:56:50 PDT 2019

I have decided to sell my rare Doran EcoScoot electric motor scooter.
I posted it on Craigslist at: Rare Doran EcoScoot electric scooter

|   |
Rare Doran EcoScoot electric scooter

Full size electric scooter for sale - Extremely rare Doran EcoScoot electric scooter manufactured around 1990. Only about 150 built. Made with very rugged components - 'Yamaha' scooter chassis, Scott
  |   |

Let me know if you are interested - about 150 of these were produced by entrepreneur and Cal Poly ME professor Rick Doran before they went bust.  I tried to sell them from my bike shop in the 90's, but they were before their time...  I am asking $550.
Regards,
Larry Plotkin 541-760-3282

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android