[Caevlist] New Oregon registration fees for EVs

Craig Hudson craighudson150 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 13:16:37 PST 2019

Like many, I was not aware of the impact to us conversion folks....

Fiscally, it raises $930M next biennium and grows as more efficient
vehicles hit the market.
https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2017R1/Downloads/MeasureAnalysisDocument/40077
It would be curious to learn how the gas tax revenue has decreased over
the years.

Voting recorded here... pretty much divided by the party lines
https://gov.oregonlive.com/bill/2017/HB2017/

   - House: 39 Yea and 20 Nay
   - Senate: 22 Yea and 7 Nay

Overwhelming support....
https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2017R1/Downloads/FloorLetter/2231

*Craig Hudson*                                  * Mobile   *503-798-6952

 86 Pontiac Fiero - Zilla with 15kWh LiFePO4