[Caevlist] Leafing it from Corvallis to Stanfield and back`

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Wed May 22 23:20:37 PDT 2019

I decided to see just what the 2018 Leaf could do in the way of a road
trip for my visit home for Mom's birthday the weekend of May 4.  I've
finally gotten the trip report formatted and posted...the trip back
wasn't pretty (though not disastrous - just a little longer than it
should have taken and a battery a lot hotter than it should have
gotten).  I'll be going to Seattle with it this weekend and use
the lessons learned to see if it goes better.

http://alan.batie.org/trip-reports/20190506-stanfield/trip.html