[Caevlist] Oregon rebate

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Tue Mar 19 20:12:24 PDT 2019

I got the Phase 2 Application today, and it includes a surprise: a
requirement to keep the vehicle for 2 years.  While I have a 3 year
lease, I've been thinking about trading it in early on something else,
as if I want to be able to think about retiring in 7 years, I need to
get something I can buy and get paid off.  I'm probably safe though, as
there's nothing suitable (and affordable) that I've found so far (but
that's a long discussion I'm not quite ready for, as I'm being rather
picky before spending that kind of money for what will probably be my
last car).