[Caevlist] EVPARTS! ⚡ADC 8in For Sale this week only!!! Cheap!

Ryan Kalb ryanmaxkalb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 12:07:27 PDT 2019

For Sale this week only!

8in ADC with flywheel, 5speed trans and adjustable phase plates. Coming
from a Geo Metro. Comes with any parts you want. $250 you have to pull it
must be done by Friday evening or else I keep it. For an extra $150 I'll
even pull it for you. If you want the whole car with the sweet Suzuki Swift
dash board and racing seat I'll sell it you for $400 total if you take it
away.

Parts in photos $25 for contactors, cables $10 anything else? Ask!

I'm moving back to California and any remaining cars and EV parts have to
go! So please make an offer if you have any interest I'm willing to deal!

Please txt me if your interested.
5305758759