[Caevlist] Local EV Enthusiast mee-up, June 5th (LOCATION:LBCC ATTC)

Trelstad, Brandon brandon.trelstad at oregonstate.edu
Wed Jun 5 15:12:38 PDT 2019

I was also going to offer rides (also via Model 3!) but I need to get back to Corvallis by 8:50.  If that timing works for anyone in the Corvallis area please let me know.  I don't want to drag anyone away from the meeting early unless they also need to leave Lebanon around 8:20.  Text or phone also works well for me.  Thanks,
Brandon
503-510-7547