[Caevlist] Introduction

Willy's Aquarium greenhouse trevorlingbeck at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 17:41:30 PDT 2019

Hi, I would like to finallu introduce myself as I have been on this email
list for about a year. My name is Trevor, Im 28 years old and have been
wanting to do an ev conversion for a few years and have been trying to
learn as much as i can before having anything to say to this community.
Now, that being said, Im glad to meet all of you and would really
appreciate any help anyone can give me.

I know the general workings of an ev, and have done extensive mechanic work
over the past decade, so cars are not bew to me at all. I do also have a
little more than a basic understanding of electricity and electrical
components. I am a very successful "do it yourselfer", however I am not
debt free which is one of my main reasons for going electric. Im not
seeking free items or donations, Im not a charity case lol. I do however
struggle with bipolar and learning things is a bit difficult. What I
specifically need help with is knowing as far in advance as I can about a
used part someone is getting rid of so I can have a little bit of time to
save for it. I know, a lot of times, if not all times, money talks. I
totally understand that. Im just hoping someone might be willing to help
someone from the younger generation get a foot in the door to an industry
that is going to go far. Im unemployed due to my bipolar and currently
fighting for ssdi. My wife works full time and we are both trying to start
business from home so that one day we can exit the rat race and help others
do the same, rather than get to the top and not help the next one up.