[Caevlist] Trip planning

CHARLES BONVILLE charlesbonville at comcast.net
Mon Jul 8 22:29:47 PDT 2019

Bruce,

Yes, I made the trip a few years ago, when my 2013 still had all the battery capacity bars.  I even made the trip from Albany, so as long as you charge to 100%, I believe you'll do just fine.  Use B mode on the way down and I seem to recall it recaptured enough energy that I made it halfway to Albany before the remaining percentage was down as low as where it was when I got to the peak.

I thought I took some pictures or trip notes... I will reply again if I find them.

Regards,

Charles