[Caevlist] Temp EV work supporting Electric Avenue sites

Kirk Swaney - SHIFT Electric Vehicles LLC kirk at shiftev.com
Wed Aug 14 08:19:49 PDT 2019

In the message below, John from Motus Recruiting has asked me to share to see if our distribution has or knows of someone interested. Seems like an opportunity for someone of any age with a passion for EV industry to get involved. I suspect pay is near entry level and electrical experience is flexible. Contact John directly for details. -Kirk-----Hi Kirk, I am working on a Electric Vehicle technician 6 month contract position in Portland.Let me know if you are interested in this temporary EV related work. Ensure great customer experiences for our EV charging customers at existing and upcoming Electric Avenue sites through regular site visits to ensure clean functional and safe chargers are always available Test chargers using test equipment and actual cars to verify charger operation.Test payment methodologies to ensure all payment methods are operational (RFID card, credit card, app). Work with 3rd parties to coordinate repair work. Perform simple maintenance tasks. Maintain cleanliness at all the charger sites. Drive to charger sites throughout PGE territory in PGE fleet electric vehicles. Perform diagnostic activities with 3rd parties to resolve charger problems. Monitor charger performance using web applications and analytics to determine if chargers are malfunctioning. Coordinate with charging customers encountered in charger locations – good customer service skills required. Must have electrical maintenance experience. Must have good troubleshooting and diagnostic skills Electrical license of basic level (limited electricians license for example). Capable of driving a PGE Fleet vehicle (PDX Metro and as far south as Salem) Lifting 50 lbs.Please advise,John John Paschal Jr.Senior Executive Search Recruiter at Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc.john at motusrecruiting.com503.496.1317 Office