[Caevlist] CHAdeMO Adapters

Kirk Swaney - SHIFT Electric Vehicles LLC kirk at shiftev.com
Thu May 3 13:54:45 PDT 2018

Take a look at Andromeda Power LLC,emotorwerks, and Orion. No experience with these myself yet. Not suggesting there aren't others...
KirkSHIFT EV
-------- Original message --------From: gburket at peak.org Date: 5/3/18  11:47 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Corvallis EV CLub <caevlist at caevclub.org> Subject: Re: [Caevlist] CHAdeMO Adapters
Hi folks

Some people at the meeting last night were talking about CHAdeMO adapters for vehicles without DC fast charge capabilities. I'm interested in these adapters for my long range, touring motorcycle project. Here's an example of an adapter: https://www.pues.co.jp/en/products/251.html
I'm not sure how complete this unit is. There's no wiring diagram included.

Does anyone know of other examples? Maybe, domestic manufacturers?