[Caevlist] Kia dealer charging in Salem

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Wed Mar 21 16:50:33 PDT 2018

On 3/21/18 4:44 PM, Stephen Hodges wrote:
> Hey EV Fam!

> Have any of you used this charger before? What have been your
> experiences? What should I expect going there on Sunday?

I have used the Kia charger frequently, as it's the most convenient fast
charger passing through Salem, and it's free.  You do need a greenlots
card/fob though.  If there is an issue, the Blink station across the
street (in the Freddie's parking lot across from the Denny's) is a good
backup, but it's not free.