[Caevlist] And the rest advance a notch

gburket at peak.org gburket at peak.org
Tue Feb 27 19:24:25 PST 2018

Can you wait for the Hyundai Kona crossover to come out . It looks like it will have good range and relaxed seating for us flexibility deprived people. As another option, I suspect with more aftermarket and used EV parts becoming more available, many more conversion plans and kits for specific ICE vehicles will soon be hitting the market. This is my goal for long range electric motorcycle conversions.

Soon you could pick your ICE vehicle(within a practical design range), and have people like Otmar, Kirk, or me convert it for you.