[Caevlist] What's next?

Stephen Hodges stephen at bosonhub.com
Mon Feb 26 10:43:50 PST 2018

Hi, all.

I want to throw my weight at the Spark EV. I have a 2015 off-lease that I
use as my daily commuter from Albany to Corvallis. It's a perfect vehicle
for this and the 327 lb ft of torque makes it amazing to drive. I leave it
in low mode all the time so it is almost 1 footed driving, although it
takes a steady foot to not jerk coming to a complete stop. The range isn't
the best; so going up to Portland requires a fast charge in Salem. Over
60mph it is not very efficient at all and the car shakes/is taken by the
wind easily. I also love the MyChevy app that is free for 3 years to
pre-heat the car (almost instant) in the cold, shares the charging status,
etc.

If anyone wants to take mine for a spin, let me know!

Stephen Hodges
Managing Director

Mobile: 503-490-2384

<http://goog_36879433>