[Caevlist] EV Gathering, Tonight

Craig Hudson craighudson150 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 13:02:58 PDT 2017

It was 2 years ago when I discussed buying a 1990 conversion of a Pontiac
Fiero, complete with solar panels.  Upgraded to LiFePO4 with a Zilla1000.
It's on the road and planning to join everyone tonight at Otmar's place.
Would love to learn about people's feelings on solar charging...

[image: Inline image 1]

*Craig Hudson*             *Home     *503-835-3441
Poco Vineyards                     * Mobile   *503-798-6952