[Caevlist] EV Gathering change, Wed July 12th, at 7PM

Otmar Ebenhoech forum at evcl.com
Mon Jul 3 10:21:10 PDT 2017

Due to the Holliday, the July meeting will be a week later and temporarily relocated to a special venue.

David Ullman will be hosting the meeting at his place in the Independence Airpark at 7pm on July 12th,
621 Aeronca St
Independence, OR 97351

I believe we will get to see progress on his electric airplane experiments and probably also wander around the corner to check out the old VW bus that’s getting converted with LEAF parts. It should be an interesting meet!

I hope to see you there.

-Otmar