[Caevlist] Zebra for free

billveley at alyrica.net billveley at alyrica.net
Sat Sep 3 16:12:02 PDT 2016

Hi guys,

I have a 2006 Zap Zebra Sedan that is taking up needed space in my barn.
It suffered a fire in about 2009 from a short in one of the batteries. It
destroyed the inside of the cab, but the running gear (wheels, motor,
transaxle, and stuff in the engine compartment and under the front hood)
are all good.  I was hoping to do some kind of project with it, but I have
lost interest.  All of the batteries have been removed.  I just want my
space back.

It was running fine up until the fire.

Give me a call at 541-929-6295 and leave a message.  I will call you back.
Or, drop me an email at <billveley at alyrica.net>