[Caevlist] Tesla Model 3 in-store preorders

Alan Dennis alan at curiousexistence.com
Thu Feb 11 10:28:34 PST 2016

Hey EVers,

Elon Musk on Twitter today announced that, “Model 3 reservations ($1,000
down) will be accepted in Tesla stores on March 31 and online April 1."

I can imagine that if I waited until the next day for online orders that
the delivery date would be pushed back by quite a few months.

So is it just me, or is anyone else planning on camping out at their
storefront at the Washington Square Mall in Portland the night before?
It would be nice to pass the time with some familiar faces.

Alan Dennis