[Caevlist] 914

Gregg Oberlin greggoberlin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 17:47:58 PDT 2016

Many of you have seen my Porsche 914. The time to sell it has come and I
thought I would try the club first. If any of you are interested, I would
be happy to talk to you. If you haven't seen it, I can send pictures or
meet you for a test drive. As far as the price, it is negotiable. I realize
that I can never get close to what I have invested in it, but we can
discuss that. It is fast and fun. So if you want to drive a true classic
that runs on pure electric power, call me.

Best regards,
Gregg Oberlin
541-230-2000