[Caevlist] Ranger EV

Otmar Ebenhoech Otlist09 at evcl.com
Sat Apr 16 22:00:43 PDT 2016

Hey Tom,
Our Coop uses one of those for deliveries and there is a guy in Eugene who repairs a lot of them.
You being in the Bay Area does add some challenge to getting it.

I’ll spread the word on our local list in case someone is looking for a project, after all, you still can’t buy a EV pickup new so it could be quite handy.

-Otmar
Otlist09 at evcl.com