[Caevlist] ADV: Wed April 6, EV enthusiast gathering, 7PM

Kirk@SHIFTev.com kirk at shiftev.com
Mon Apr 4 14:49:50 PDT 2016

    It's time for the monthly
      Corvallis-Area Electric Vehicle meeting.  Newcomers &
      friends are always welcome.

We are currently evaluating a customers Rolls Royce for conversion to Tesla power. Come have a look & share your ideas.
Meeting location:

    Otmar's shop:
      2255
          SE Crystal Lake Dr

          Corvallis, OR 97333

        It's the big
          red garage behind the abandoned looking house.

        If you'd like to let us know beforehand about a project you'd
        like to share, something interesting you're bringing, or any
        help that you need, feel free to Reply-to-all and tell
        us about it!

        If you have an unusual EV, please park inside
          the shop if there is room for show and tell.

          Plenty of overflow parking for the non-electric vehicles is
          available in the main driveway and the next two driveways to
          the south.

          Charging is available: 115V, 14-50's and J1772 at 32A. Also a
          100A tap for anyone who wants to charge faster, but you have
          to bring your own socket.

          To be added to our mailing list or to unsubscribe, please
          visit the CAEVlist
            Mailman