[Caevlist] Inaugural Eugene EV Enthusiast Club Meeting

Ryan Therrell mrt at eideashop.com
Tue Oct 27 21:44:11 PDT 2015

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and therefore I hereby invite all Corvallis/Albany EV Club members down to the first EV Enthusiast Club meeting here in Eugene!

You may recognize Merlyn Hough from the Lane Regional Air Protection Agency or myself from several of your gatherings, and we, along with the kinds folks at Archimoto are creating an EV Enthusiast Club that will meet once a month here in Eugene… we’ve lined up our event to coincide with the “last Friday art-walk” in Eugene’s Whitaker (brew-pub) District.

Our FIRST MEETING will be THIS FRIDAY, 4PM - 6PM, across the street from Archimoto at 547 Blair St., Eugene OR 97402

If you have a chance to come join, we’d love to have you!  Please share with others that might be interested as we hope to jump-start the EV club base down here.

Respectfully,

Ryan Therrell