[Caevlist] October 2015 Meeting

Charles Bonville charlesbonville at comcast.net
Sun Oct 4 14:03:21 PDT 2015

Hello EV Drivers and Enthusiasts,

The October meeting will be in south Albany, on Tuesday, October 6.

You are invited to see firsthand a pioneering first in solar powered EV charging.

Of course, you already know that PV's & EV's are great together... What could be new and novel in this space?

Join the Club this Tuesday evening and find out!

Agenda
7:15 to 7:30 Arrival and social time
7:30 Presentation begins
7:50 to 8:30 (or 9?) Q & A and social time

Address:
2620 Hill St SE
Albany, OR 97322

Parking:
Please park on Hill St and walk in. Look for the party balloons!
Those needing an EV charge should arrive at 7:15. Please reserve your plug via email, off-list, in advance... first come, first serve.

EV Charging:
2 L2 J1772
2 L1, one with a J1772 cord
(and 1 L3 Chademo available 5.8 miles away at Highway 34 & I-5) :-)

Restrooms:
Sorry, none available. (so as not to disturb children's bedtime)
(Unless someone wants to sponsor a portable toilet. Best Pots is close by. Contact me off-list.)