[Caevlist] Oops. my bad: New Mitsubishi iMiev's for $6000?

Michael Everett michaeleve at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 21:27:49 PST 2015

Denis kindly pointed out that their pricing is AFTER the federal and state incentives, which I didn't see. My bad.
It actually wasn't that far from recent reality as a localfriend got one in the upper 8K range (after Fed) whenthe 2014's were being clearanced at 16K
Michael      From: Michael Everett <michaeleve at yahoo.com>