[Caevlist] EV gathering at 7PM tomorrow, 8/1 at Kirk's Shop (NOT at Otmar's)

frank cloutier frank_cloutier at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 13:44:12 PDT 2015

Great Kirk, I look forward to seeing you then.
Frank

     On Monday, August 31, 2015 9:46 AM, Kirk Swaney <kirk at shiftev.com> wrote:

 Hello,
You're welcome to bring something interesting or special project help requests. Currently at the shop we have a Lotus Elan conversion project and Porsche 911 receiving a new motor. Old motor on display (with lifted commutator bar).
Location: 2005 NW Ravenwood Ct. Albany, Oregon (North Albany, off of HWY 20).

Googlemaps: Driving directions from anywhere.
Plugshare map & charging details: http://api.plugshare.com/view/location/17323
Newcomers & friends are always welcome.
-Kirk