[Caevlist] EV BBQ 6pm Monday, 8/10!

Otmar Ebenhoech Otlist09 at evcl.com
Sun Aug 9 19:15:18 PDT 2015

It's almost time for the BBQ gathering.

This is a great opportunity for those of you who have been missing the gatherings to come and catch up. I hope you can make it!

I've been preparing the BBQ's. We'll have two, one for me and anyone who is cooking strictly Gluten Free and the main one for the rest of you normal people. :-)
That means you can bring all the gluten filled buns and marinades you want and cook to your hearts content, no contamination concerns here.

I've got a few cases of soda as well, BYOB for the hard stuff.

Here are the basics:

Who's invited: Anyone with an interest in Electric Vehicles.

Provided: Chips, salsa, condiments, ice, plates, cups & utensils, and (a few) lawn chairs. Bring more to be sure you get a seat!

Bring: something to BBQ/eat (for yourself).

Entertainment: You! so bring an EV, interesting parts, musical instruments (if you want to entertain!), or just bring an EV grin.

Location:

Otmar's shop at 2255 SE Crystal Lake Dr, 97333.

It's the big red garage, set-back from the road about 80 ft.

Available charging: 115V, 14-50's, J1772 (32A), and a 100A tap (bring your own socket).