[Caevlist] Wanted: 2011 or 2012 Leaf

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Fri Sep 26 19:30:24 PDT 2014

I just sold ours for 15,000 a full optioned 2011 with the fast charge port
and 17,000
miles looked perfect with no damage.

So I think that is in the ballpark. There are many lease returns  coming
back.
You should check Craigslist or post this on the OEVA. A lot of drivers
there have
the leases coming to an end.

Don

In a message dated 9/25/2014 10:49:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,