[Caevlist] Battery

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 21:04:58 PDT 2014

Well of all the EV lists I am on this is the first I have seen this  posted

It would be amazing if even a fraction of this much gain in battery
technology is possible.

Myself I believe a 2x or 3x improvement in batteries is enough
to make an EV replace about 100% of all ICE vehicles. Kind of
figure even a 2 or 3 x about at least 3 to 5 years from now.

In the last ten years there has been so many of these types
of releases I kind of take them lightly.

Now when they actually are for sale that will be very
exciting.

Don Blazer

In a message dated 10/14/2014 8:36:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,