[Caevlist] PUMP, the movie

WALTER J EAGER eagerwj at centurylink.net
Tue Oct 7 00:01:14 PDT 2014

Paul, below is a link to the trailer of a movie that many of us, electric vehicle owners and proponents, would like to see without driving to Eugene for a showing there. Please let me know if you are willing to show it at the Darkside. If so, give me dates and I will spread the word, also to the many residents who are involved in the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition.

Thanks,

Walt Eager