[Caevlist] ! Tuesday 8/4 EV meeting CHANGED to a Thursday, 8/7 Pot Luck @ 6PM

Kirk at ShiftEV kirk at shiftev.com
Mon Aug 4 21:34:13 PDT 2014

Hi,

There is NO EV club meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, 8/4. Sorry for the short
notice.

Instead, the Corvallis area EV club Pot Luck is this Thursday,  8/7 Pot Luck
@ 6PM.  Family, friends and potential EV enthusiasts are welcome. This day
allows for better participation.

Location will be confirmed (and e-mailed to this list) tomorrow morning.
Nearby charging options will be listed as well.

-Kirk