[Caevlist] National Plug-In Day 2013

Charles Bonville charlesbonville at comcast.net
Wed Sep 18 15:10:26 PDT 2013

Hello!

3 of you have replied so far, indicating interest in participation on Saturday, 28 September.

Most of you mentioned the Corvallis Fall Festival, so I have reached out to the Festival organizer to inquire where we could get space to congregate 6 to 10 EVs for a Plug-In Day event. I'll let you know what they say.

Meanwhile... I'm still looking for more of you to volunteer to participate. The festival hours are 10 AM to 6 PM, but I think it would be reasonable for us to target a primary event time of 10 to 2. (For example, the Portland event is 10 to 1.) I'm interested in your feedback about this detail.

Thanks,
Charles