[Caevlist] EV Club Gathering Tuesday 5/7/13

Otmar Ebenhoech Otlist09 at EVCL.com
Mon May 6 17:23:58 PDT 2013

Head's up, the EV club gathering is tomorrow:

This meeting will be 7pm on Tuesday 5/7/2013. Location for this month
is still Otmar's shop at 2255 SE Crystal Lake Dr, 97333. It's the big
red garage behind the abandoned looking house. The entrance has solar
lights around the "car eating ditch" at the road, hopefully that will
help everyone get out safely after dark.

If you bring your EV please park inside the shop if there is room for
show and tell. Plenty of overflow parking for the non-electric
vehicles is available in the main driveway and the next two driveways
to the south which have no residents.

Charging is available: 115V, 14-50's and J1772 at 32A. Also a 100A
tap for anyone who wants to charge really fast but you have to bring
your own socket.

If you are new to the meeting and don't yet have a name tag, please
pmail Otmar (me) in advance, once I get enough for a sheet I print
them up.

I've finished the hardware for a simple BMS master that you can see
if you like. It's Arduino based so you could build your own if you
like. Debbie will be working on the code for it.

If anyone has anything interesting to bring or request, please share.
Otherwise just come over and hang out and talk EV's.
--
-Otmar-
http://www.CafeElectric.com
Mailto:otlist09 at evcl.com