[Caevlist] Inspirations and Innovations Fair

Curtis, Debra Debra.Curtis at corvallisoregon.gov
Mon Jul 22 11:41:35 PDT 2013

Good morning,

I'm a Recreation programmer with Corvallis Parks and Recreation.  This year I'm planning a Inspirations and Innovations Fair at the Chintimini Senior Center in Corvallis on Nov. 9th from 1 - 5 pm.  I was hoping to have  a variety of inventions, new technologies and new ideas  at this event.   I would love to you join us.   I've attached a letter and form for you that has more information in it.  Feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Thank you!

Deb Curtis
Recreation Coordinator/Youth Volunteer Corps Program Director
Corvallis Parks and Recreation
1310 SW Avery Park Dr.
Corvallis, OR  97333
Debra.Curtis at corvallisoregon.gov<mailto:Debra.Curtis at corvallisoregon.gov>